Search this Blog

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Love Letter


Share |




My dear *FAIR and LOVELY* (ek chand ka tukda) ,
     After *WIPRO *(Applying Thought) so much ,I dare to say that You are my *TVS SCOOTY* (First love) and *BOSCH** *(Invented for life) and my *AIWA* (Pure passion). I always *BPL* (Believe in the best) and you are *SANSUI*(Better than the best). You are *DOMINO'S PIZZA* (Delivering a million smiles) for me. This is a *COLGATE ENERGY GEL* (Seriously fresh ) feeling for me.
     I want you to be my life partner but I think you are worried about your father who is *KAWASAKI BAJAJ CALIBER *(The Unshakable) and my father who is *CEAT* (Born Tough) but don't worry as I am also *FORD ICON* (The Josh Machine) and rest of our family members are *KELVINATORS*(The Coolest ones).
        If they say no, we will run away and marry and *PHILIPS*(Let's Make Things Better). They will feel *MIRINDA* (Zor ka jhatka dhire se lage) but I believe in *COCA COLA* (Jo chahe ho jaye). For our marriage *SAMSUNG* *DIGITALL* (Everyone's Invited) and after marriage we'll be *WHIRLPOOL* (U and ME - The World's best homemakers)
     Trust in God who's always *NOKIA* (Connecting people) who love each other. And we are *WILLS* (Made for each other). Now that *HYUNDAI *(we are listening) the song of love, you must know that love is *DAIRY MILK** *(Real taste of life), *SATYAM ONLINE* (Fun, Fast, Easy ) and *PARX*(Always Comfortable). So never forget me. Ok bye!
 I wrote little but *PEPSI* (Yeh dil mange more). ***
LG* (Digitally Yours)!!!!!
* * * **--- **" **Smile!! 'coz life will then seem more Worthwhile" *
*---*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...